05 March 2011

One for the Dita's fans





















Sorry for the lack of posting, time flyes and I don't notice. If I carry on like this I might wake up one day with grey hair!! Anyway, nothing has caught my attention so far...apart from the winter collections (love 'em!) and the nazi/Galliano rant, which I am still shocked about...
I came across this article about Dita's home which I thought you might be interested in. It was in an american issue of InStyle magazine. I-ve picked the most stunning pics, if you want to see more and even zoom in! to read the articles (it includes personal cooking recipes as well as tips to shop for vintage at flea markets), please check it on its original format: TheSwingFashionista blog.


http://www.swingfashionista.com/2011/01/dita-von-teese-at-home-in-instyle-magazine-february-2011/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails