It is in Sound Control, 1 New Wakefield Street (off Oxford Rd), Manchester
Trading will be from 12 noon - 6pm (£5 PAY ON DOOR)
Offering up to 50 STALLS, THREE THEMED SHOPPING FLOORS, 2 PERFORMANCE STAGES, a full programme of entertainment & installations + a lounge bar chill-out area and private outdoor terrace.
These are the styles that you will find at this event:
• Burlesque • Vintage • Rockabilly • Fetish • Gothic • Alternative • Steampunk • Neo-Victorian
...and these are the event highlights:
• Sweeties and Meet/Greet from the Heresy Harlots Hospitality Team
• FREE re-usable shopping goody bags from Iron Fist Clothing
• Performances throughout from Ministry of Burlesque Movers & Shakers
• Twisted Cabaret & Poledancing performances
• Club DJs providing music throughout
• Walkabout Magic & Freakshow Performances
If you are in North or North-west England, don't hesitate in coming to have a look. These sort of events are usually rare up north with the exclusion of the Whitby Gothic Weekend.
I;ll be showcasing both my clothing and jewellery!