29 February 2012

New items on the website (jewellery)

I'm glad to say that I really enjoyed myself at the Alternative and Burlesque fair in Manchester. Definetely attending the next one in May and if you are in the NorthWest, hoping to see you there.
Since last Saturday I have been busy editing the pictures of the new styles I created for the show and posting them on the website. I hope you like them. This is one of them:

Vintage art-deco inspired 1tassel necklace

I love all of these long flapper style necklaces (and I already have some styles on my website) but I wanted to create a style that was slightly simpler and therefore more wearable for everyday. I can see this necklace worn over a romantic black maxi dress or even a plain pencil dress at work. What do you think? Do you wear big bold black jewellery during the day or leave it for when it's dark?

This is the link to my website, for more info: http://www.theblackwardrobe.com/Shop/product.php/73/vintage_art_deco_inspired_1tassel_necklace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails