20 August 2008

Summer is gone...let´s get in the mood, the usual "ennui" mood, I mean.

Summer is gone....(well, at least in North-West England). So we are more than ready to embrace and dress our pale skin with decadent black clothes.
It´s been raining for days, gone are the days when I was thinking of going to do camping in the middle of Yorkshire....I´m not going in this weather, If I wanted to get soaked, I can perfectly thow myself to the river Mersey. It would be cheaper....
This weather really takes you down, to the depth of boredom and "ennui" :)

However, for all those goth enthusiasts, we are all spoilt of choices for our wardrobe! I don´t know where to start....satins, laces, pvc accesories, black make-up or even a very disturbing dark plum (perfect alternative to black) and black, black, black! For all those who love to dress in a more aggresive, industrial or even old-fashioned punk way!, I´ve seen "wet" black leggins everywhere! (What the hell is that, you must be wondering?) Well, I mean those leggins that look like leather. They are gorgeous with an oversize jumper but only suitable for skinny legs, unfortunately.....:(
Agggggghhh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, finally the autumm are here. I have already bought some really disturbingly beautyful pieces in eggplant.

Must think of work, you know. ;)

TheBlackWardrobe said...

eggplant, what is that, Sexy Sadie? Aubergine?
Nice...It would look nice with aubergine lipstick and "nude eyes"!

Anonymous said...

Yes, aubergine.

Anonymous said...

Yes, aubergine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails