21 March 2012

New item on the website: retro pin-up black&white tailored dress.

This is another dress that was finished just before the photoshoot. It is exquisitely tailored (it is based on a blazer pattern I drafted last month which I am planning to use very very soon ;)
It features a collar and lapel neckline -standard blazer collar- and short puff sleeves, all trimmed with white satin bias. It is very 40s/50s inspired. It is so classy and the fabric is timeless and smart (cotton sateen with a bit of stretch), I think it would be perfect for both day and evening and that gorgeous lapel is screaming for a breath-taking brooch, I'm thinking of a jet-black spider....


More info on my website: http://www.theblackwardrobe.com/Shop/product.php/77/retro_pin_up_black_white_tailored_dress

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails