22 May 2008

New Brooches

I´ve been doing more experiments with fimo (do you remember my spiders?) Here´s the result. My favourite one is the cat. The base is a mix of black fimo and white pearl but this white pearl turned into pastel pink after "cooking" it in the oven....Despite that, I still like it. The cat has a moustache made with cotton threads. I might add a velvet piece to this brooch, or even a black fimo frame. Don´t know yet.

The second brooch is a black armchair. I think this style of furniture is called "Chesterfield". The buttons are made of fake swarowsky crystals (which are plastic) that melted inside the oven. I like the effect once they´re melted, they look like P.V.C. buttons.

The third brooch is a pirate!!! is a skull made of that same pearlized white fimo (you can see in this one, the pink shade, very clearly) that is on the black piece.

Hope you like them!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails